Monday 5 January 2015

Repost: This Kinda Dressing: Cool Or Crap?

I'm thinking this is crap, but then I decided to give her some benefits of doubt so I came up with a list of excuses for her. See them after the cut.


1. My bra itches when I have too much clothes on
2. I was born-again before, just went bad last night
3. Ini Edo is my role model
4. I fight for breast-rights, they need to breathe too
5. I don't see well in the afternoon
6. Nicki Minaj is my idol
7. He broke my heart. I couldn't care less now
8. I'm so frigging horny. I must get laid today!
9. Red-Alert for Mr. Right!
10. That babe he is tripping for dresses this way, I need to show him I can do it better
11. My friend advised me to, said it's the new cool
12. This is the only clean cloth I could find
13. Lil Kim over everyone else
14. I ran away from home so I have no family around to correct me when I go wrong
15. All weapons out, I must marry this year!
etc...

Whatever it is though, couldn't find one good enough to justify this free-for-all exhibition. Yeah I know we like to see flesh more than anything else, but please save some to make the chase worth it. This isn't Hollywood, and you are NOT a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment