Monday 17 February 2014

Kanye West Takes Us Through How He 'F**ks' Kim Kardashian

If you thought Beyonce’s ‘Drunk In Love’ was racy, just wait until you hear what happened when Kanye West got his hands on it! Listen below!


Kanye West has an interesting way of expressing his love on Valentine’s Day. The rapper released a remix of Beyonce‘s “Drunk In Love” on Feb. 14, and the verse he added to the song is an ode to his fiance and the mother of his child, Kim Kardashian – but it’s definitely much more raunchy than romantic.


Kanye West’s Raunchy Rap To Kim Kardashian
And Kanye certainly doesn’t waste any time getting down and dirty; his first line: “You will never need another lover/Cause you a MILF and I’m a motherf***er.” Tell us how you really feel, Yeezus!

Kanye’s verse continues on in this way, referring to some seriously naughty things he and Kim must have done in the bedroom. We don’t want to go too in-depth because we’d probably have to clean our mouths out with soap, but we’ll let you take a gander at the lyrics for yourself (Beware, this is some mature content):

Woo! You will never need another lover
Woo! Cause you a MILF and I’m a motherf***er
Told you give the drummer some, now the drummer c**ing
I’m pa rum pa pum pumin’ all on your stomach
Yeah, tonight I see some super freaky hoes
That could go from bein’ strippers to a super C.E.O
I don’t know the way you do it, but you do it to me though
And you always told your girlfriends you need you a TV show
Now you got your own money, you don’t need nobody else
But far as hell with all that a**, I think you gon’ need some help
Let me remind you, you got a, you got a great future behind you
You gotta tell me what we tryna do
I ain’t no pastor, don’t do missionary
I know good (OH!) when I see it, I’m a visionary
I know them haters talkin’, always had us very weary
Yup! On the 35th of Nevuary
Yup! You love the way I’m turnt
After all the money you earned, still show daddy what you learned
That cowgirl, you reverse that cowgirl
You reverse, you reverse, and I impregnated your mouth, girl, ooooh
That’s when I knew you could be my spouse, girl
We f**kin’ all over the house, girl, we just messed up a brand new couch, girl
You ain’t on site then you on Skype
I put you on that bike, you bound, girl
We too wild, won’t turn down
We drunk in love, f**k that

Kanye’s always been an excitable guy, and he’s only recently turned into a romantic, so we can’t be too surprised that he still doesn’t know how to put his love for Kim into words without being raunchy. And anyways, it’s not like Beyonce’s original “Drunk In Love” is conservative by any means.

Speaking of, Beyonce must be on board with the remix — after it dropped Queen Bey Instagrammed a snippet of Kanye’s rap to further promote the raunchy track.

What do you think? Is Kanye’s verse romantic or just way too inappropriate? Let us know!

LISTEN BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment