Sunday 2 February 2014

WELCOME TO 'IBRAHIM SHARES'... Where I Share News About All My Numerous Interests

Hi, my names are Ibrahim Babatunde Ibrahim (born Ibrahim Adekunle Lawal).

I am a typical Capricorn, submerged somewhere between the coastal lines of the Sanguine and Melancholy temperaments (as taught by Tim LaHaye's book).

My first interests must have been history and general storiesbecause I finished all the books around before I was even ten (including the translated Quran and the Bible). Next must have been music, then perhaps shoes, then girls, then everything else.

I have gone from being a restless adolescent, to becoming a responsible fine young man who inspires a ton of younger people on a daily basis. I've managed a TV station, served as a strategist and consultant for several other brands and projects, managed several artiste careers, recorded huge success as a publicist, bla bla bla... and all the while, I have not only been living but also learning that our lives as human beings are shaped by our interests and these interests range differently from person to person.

consider myself to be a man of many interests, therefore I can relate with more people than the average guy can, and baring in mind that information is the most important food we hunger for to devour and digest more than anything else as human beings, I decided to create  a place where several particular interests are going to be discussed daily to help people reach information due to them in the areas of interest that concerns them the most.

So I say to you ladies and gentlemen, that if as a person you're interested in any of: Celebrity News, Music, Random Facts, Money/Finances, Shoes and General Fashion, Relationship Tips, Business, Creative Writing, Politics, Arts, Poetry, Travel & Locations, Gadgets, Social Media, Real-Life Issues, Africa, World-Issues, Hollywood, Forbes, Opinion.... You owe yourself at least one visit to this blog every day. I will try my best to make your stay here your best times online.

Bienvenido everyone! Happy reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment